Dienstag, 15. August 2017

My Body and my Brain



Last night I was reminded about how women can be so self destructive and lethal towards themselves. I saw a girl that lost a lot of weight, she was so thin I was scared. We live in a world that pressures us to be thin and loose weight in a snap of a finger. I myself struggle a lot, because my body and my brain are not really a perfect pair. They've never been and they'll never be. We - me, my body and my brain - learned and now they have the ability to live side by side. There has been struggles and there has been peace, and there will be both of them ... all the time. But I'm learning to be process-focused, because if you value the journey more than the goal, you can enjoy the moment anytime. Life is short, so I don't want to waste my time to argue with my body and my brain.

0 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bitte haltet Euch an die sogenannte Nettique. Unsachliche Kritik und Beleidigungen werden gekonnt ignoriert.